Last weekend I was at a scrapping retreat on Lake Pepin - actually the train was in between us and the lake! It was a nice retreat. I got to listen to public radio on the way there and the way home. I actually took the long way home so that I could get more listening in! They had a story on about crafting in America - 20 min of which was about scrapping! It was a neurologist who was talking about a way to beat depression is to do things with our hands and getting something acomplished. I guess that I why I enjoyed building the swing set!
This is the first page of the ALS walk this spring. I am currently finished with everything up through the 4th of July! Next comes the stinky feet pictures of the 5th of July!
1 comment:
I love those cute little red feet!
Post a Comment