Monday, March 08, 2010

Back

I'm back to the rules of dining out! The birthday is done; I've gracefully turned 25 in the eyes of my son. I've eaten lots of comfort food - so many meals were delivered over the past month. And I cooked and froze for the rest of the family to eat while I was gone. Sounds like a good thing, but they didn't stay home to eat it! So we have food in our freezer.

Now it is time to get back on the grocery wagon. The problem with all of this is that much of what we have to eat is not really the best to eat - lots of red meat and cheese. So here are the rules:
  • Only from the grocery store.
  • Only groceries that can use up something that is in my pantry, fridge or freezer.
  • No dining out.
  • Fruits and veggies are fair game for purchase!
 At least until the end of March. That should use of plenty of food!

No comments: