This is a recipe included in the cookbook the Kindergarten class put together. This is Early Bird's interpretation of "Mom's favorite" recipe...I'm not sure if the recipe is the favorite of the Mom or the kid!
Ingredients
1 cup of regular dough
1 cup of sauce
1 cup of little tiny pieces of orange cheese
20 pepperoni
Directions
Flatten out the dough and make the outside higher than the middle. Put the dough on a big circle pan. Spread the sauce over the dough. Put the cheese on top of the sauce. Put the pepperoni all over the cheese. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 20 degrees. Take the pizza out of the oven and cut into triangles. Then eat! Good with fruit.
A special thank you to the Kindergarten - This is a GREAT gift. I'll keep mine to share with the kids when they are in high school! Should be a hoot!
3 comments:
Sounds yummy! Where can I get the cup of dough?
Wow - that's awfully good to have done without mom's help! At least, I assume you didn't have a hand in it -- I think you would freeze it at 20 degrees! I love the "little tiny pieces of orange cheese" LOL
mmmm... triangle pizza!
Post a Comment