Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Worth the watch, but it is NC17

I must say that I've had a difficult time watching this video tonight about the s-x talk. My kids keep hanging around and wondering why I'm laughing.

Sanny, don't watch this while the children are around.

Mom, please don't hit the "report this blog" button.

The Mom in me wonders if NEXT year I'll find myself in the same situation...

Guess THAT is when it is time for the DADDY to do the 'splainin!'

I've still got 4 years before The Princess gets THAT old. (Though she did think the first 3 minutes were hilarious!)

And this one gets a new label: OMG!!!

2 comments:

Grandma G said...

I don't remember having "the" conversation with any of my offspring. Did we? Or did you learn about reproduction by seeing farm animals "doing what comes naturally"? Hmmmm. . . You must have learned what you needed to know somehow.

Beth said...

I am sitting at my desk cryig from laughing so hard. I love Julia Sweeney, and this is too funny not to share!

btw: we had birds and bees sex ed in second grade!! I don't know if they still do that.