Friday, January 08, 2010

By Special Request

Some want to see what our house will look like on the OUTSIDE!

Hopefully, this will better help them to find it.

It is a corner lot just outside of town - less than 1 mile to the city pool - near rich people. There are some pretty big, nice houses in the neighborhood! We won't be playing keep up!

The back side of the house. You can see the neighbor's drive way in the bottom. I had their kids in class years ago - now they are moving. We'll have to see who the new neighbors will be.



The west side of the house:



The drive way curves in - pretty flat driveway though. The boys think it will be great for a basketball hoop!



The front view from the road. Although I think I might consider this the back of the house, b/c the "back" overlooks the south valley of town. I'll have to get a pict from the kitchen window tomorrow. Looks a little like my aunt and uncle's house.



The view when you come at it from the east. If you follow your Garmin, this is how you will come; I would only recommend it in the winter.

Want to see more?

Come visit!

If you come on Saturday, you can carry something with you :)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I can't wait to see it! It looks like we will be coming down Friday and then playing it by ear as for a departure time :)