Thursday, August 26, 2010

New layout

Some of you are reading my blog either in readers or via email. So you don't actually look at the blog.

Go check it out. I made our picture/title bar using the Creative Memories software. And it only makes crazy big files that take up 3 screens, so I have to take it into photoshop to prepare it for "web" use.

The background is from The Cutest Blog on the Block. My black and white expired, so I had to replace it.

And the picture was from Christmas of 2008 - almost 2 years old! This new one was one of 2 family pictures we had. And the Princess looks bad b/c she wanted to go down from the 10 story high fire tower where this picture was taken. And I lifted her up to get the picture. It wasn't necessary, but I couldn't tell. And I didn't see her grumpyness until after I put it on the computer.

It was fun to make!

No comments: