- The SHAPE! The cerebellum is now in the right place. There are lobes.
- The COLOR. I had to go to hobby lobby tonight to get the right color. Fortunately it was right next to the party store, which was where I had to get a woopie cushion. Yep, the true reason for the trip was to get a 49 cent -arting machine. What totally disgusting birthday party would be complete without a woopie cushion?
- Back to the COLOR. Boy, do I have tangets. Watch out kids! And would you believe that I will see 631 before I get to have lunch at 12:30! Lunch at 12:30 - I like the 10:42 lunch I've had sometimes. I'll teach 80% of my classes and then get to watch all of the kids in the HS eat... fun!?!????
- Again...back to the COLOR. I had the base coat on and thought that perhaps that was enough. Then I made a light, creamy ivory and wasn't sure what to do with it. So I got a small tip and started the graffiti - that made the texture for the cerebrum. Then I found the hair tip to make the cauliflower shape for the cerebellum and a smaller circle for the brain stem.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Not Disgusting!
I'm very pleased. This cake was better than the one for the Husband's birthday. (Even though I waited until the last minute with both of them!) Things that are better...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck tomorrow - I can't wait to see pictures of all the messy, disgusting fun!
Post a Comment