Monday, November 29, 2010

Back by Popular Demand!

The ever necessary Christmas list! I thought about email and decided to use the blog instead so that there will be a record of what the kids wanted for Christmas this year. I think it might actually make a nice archive!

Hubby:
 Family:
  • Game

Berry Princess:
  • Bean bag chair - She's been asking for it for about a month! Green or pink to match this room decor. (I'm the picky one. she just wants a bean bag chair.)
  • Princess Pillow ?
  • Flowers for her room ?
  • Projects - The girl loves Hobby Lobby and Michaels.
  • And then the Target book comes out:
  • Fin Fin Friends Playset - I don't know I couldn't find it!
  • Furreal - Lulu's walkin' kitty
  • Zoobles - the girl form of Bakkugans!
  • Disney princess dolls - she would love the whole collection, but seriously!
  • Polly Pockets
  • Child safe camera!
Early Bird
  • Hot wheels Criss cross crash track set
  • Hot wheels color shifter ---sold out at target.com!
  • Iron Man Action Figures or robot - any.
  • K'nex Loopin Lightning coaster - that is my vote! I think it looks like fun! But I can't find it online :( This one looks cool though
  • Imaginext Robot Police headquarters
  • I think that he might also love these.
  • Beyblade Moblike beystadium (so he can take it places....where? Disney, he thinks!)
  • Man, he's picky! It looks like it from this list! But the boy is easy to please. He NEEDS things to build over Christmas break while I paint his room in Vikings colors.
  • He would also love getting things for his wall to decorate with Vikings stuff - poster, pennant
  • Purple sheets or vikings bedding - he should probably outgrow the comforter that I got for my 16th birthday at some point. And most of you have an easier time getting Vikings things than those of us who have to shop in Packer territory.
 And last but not least.....

Me!
  • Kitchenaid Artisan mixer - Red or Stainless or white - I'm not too picky. It will sit on my counter b/c I don't have cupboard space....hmmmm. Just so you know...I totally don't expect to get it, but a girl can dream....Dream, dream, dreeaaaammmmmm.
  • Breadbox - we have a lot of bread - get the biggest one possible - brushed nickel finish or black or wooden.
  • Rubbermaid or Tupperware for my sister in law.
  • Macy's/Penney's gift card!
  • Mom or SIL to shop with.
  • Letter bins and 24" display rod - This is one space I need work on! And I've shopped and haven't found what I want!
  • Hardware Hank gift certificate - I want to paint!
  • Dish washer detergent - we might get it installed before Christmas :)
  • Odometer for my bike - Mom wanted one; I can too!
  • A 4 season porch!
  • Grill cover - shop for that! We couldn't find one last week! See if you can!
  • Lens to go with a camera.
So the list gets a bit punchy! But I know that Mom is the only one shopping for me!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Did you seriously just ask for tupperware for ME on YOUR Christmas list?! HAHAHAHAHA

Heidi said...

After the most recent post... I realize why a child safe camera is on BP's list :)