Saturday, February 26, 2011

Help Needed!

I'd like some recipes that don't include any of the following:
  • hamburger
  • chicken
  • shrimp
  • tuna
  • brocolli
  • onions
  • mushrooms
  • peas
  • bbq sauce
  • sweet & sour sauce
Check out the meals that I made this week and someone complained about or didn't eat:
  • Chicken drumsticks, homemade mashed potatoes, brocolli
  • Bacon cheese burger roll up - hamburger, bacon, cheese, ketchup and mustard made in crescent rolls
  • Sweet and sour chicken w/ pea pods and bamboo shoots and brown rice
So I seriously need help!

Or maybe to boycott the kitchen.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I have 2 recipes for you that I can think of off of the top of my head. I would do vegetarian lasagna with eggplant and spinach and black bean and spinach enchiladas... these are super yummy!

http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/vegetable-enchiladas

I use canned enchilada sauce because I usually don't have that much time. you can put scallions on 1/2.

After these two.... pizza all day everyday or boycott the kitchen :)

Brenda said...

Boycott!