Tomorrow is Hubby's birthday. He "needs" to bring treats to work for his coworkers.
I asked him what he wanted. He didn't want anything. After much prodding, I got yummy bars out of him. So we made a recipe like this last night. It is a caramel brownie recipe.
Today I asked the kids what we should write on the bars. "Should we write 'Happy Birthday Pete'?"
Early Bird: "No! He's bringing them in! It should be 'It's my Birthday. - Pete.'"
How can you argue with that logic?
So this evening I noticed that I had yet to write on the bars. "Oh I need to write on your bars. What do you want it to say?"
Hubby: "Meh, I don't care."
So I wrote on the bars.
2 comments:
That early bird is a smart kid! I like the way he thinks! Lori must not be going to Sandy's on too many Tu and Th as Savanah says she misses Lori!
Good choice on the bars...I make them all the time and they are always a hit!
Post a Comment