Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Warrior Dash v 1.0

This is how we looked before we hiked 3.02 miles and over several obstacles. So unfortunately the photographer didn't actually take the picture we all posed for. Here's what I looked like HOURs before the race.


So the photo did work.





On Saturday we climbed, we traversed, we slid, we mudded, we slithered, finally, we avoided the lightning! In the end we looked like this!


One of us finished before the other. Do not let the abs deceive you!


btw, Brian and Heidi would totally love this. Sometimes I wonder why they didn't do it before us. But then we did it first! Nee Neeeee Nee Nee!

8 comments:

B Haack said...

I finished in place 756!

B Haack said...

In my age group. :)

B Haack said...

36-39.

B Haack said...

There was lightning and they closed 2 of the obstacles. sssshhhhhhh don't tell.

Grandma G said...

756 from the beginning; how far from the end?
So does everyone just discard their clothes when you get home? Don't expect that shirt will ever be pink again.

Heidi said...

I had never heard of it before you guys mentioned it... but now it looks like you guys had so much fun if it works out for next summer we would love to join you!

If that shirt does get clean, you must tell me what detergent you use!

B Haack said...

The shirt is clean enough for another work out!

Tide: Free and Clear

Beth said...

That looks awesome!