First some time on a few rides all over the place. I think it might go down as Early Bird's favorite park. It involved some of his favorite things....
Nature - clams and Crush!
A newly learned, "It looks scary, but it is so fun when it is done!"
Berry Princess got to meet 5 of the classic Disney characters.
In an effort to stay awake and have fun for the 9pm fireworks show, we went home and took a nap. One of us took a nap. When we got back, we had fastpasses for a few rides and then needed some dinner. So we ate crepes in France. Not only that, but we found a table on the lagoon to watch the fireworks.
And of course, I needed to try out the camera lens. I must say that I do love my new camera.
No, this wasn't just an ordinary Wednesday, but Early Bird is contemplating what it would be like to be here for an entire year!
No comments:
Post a Comment