Here is Tuesday according to Early Bird....
I guess he left out the part about it being a probable typhoon in Central Florida. Fortunately the rain didn't happen until we were leaving Joe's Crab Shack with a sleeping girl!
While this was our planned beach day, we decided to get in some shopping at Downtown Disney - Wait until you see the next breakfast at our house! BP loves the new Minnies she's collected. We'll have to post picts she's taken on the little camera later (we didn't bring the adapter). She's really started to play with dolls and babies lately.
EB and I had a good time in the Pirates ride, but a 30 min wait for that???? While BP and I enjoyed the shopping, none of us really LOVED the time we spent at the Disney Quest. I think all of us are glad it was free!
In order to recapture the day, we at crab at Joe's Crab Shack. Early Bird thought it was GREAT; BP thought a nap was a better idea. I got compliments (from EB) on my crab meat removal and enjoyed a very good meal.
No comments:
Post a Comment