Monday, March 19, 2012

Disney Scrappin!

I guess I'm spending the month of March getting caught up on things we've done lately. In January I was able to go away for a weekend Scrappin' on the Ranch. The ONLY thing I don't love about it, is that the sleeping is in the same room as the scrapping. While I was there I nearly finished 2 scrapbooks - 2010 and our Disney trip. Here are a couple of pages from our Disney trip in October.






Who would have thought I'd have so many uses for the Blox font I downloaded from Dafont website several years ago!



I was particularly motivated because Creative Memories had a discount on digital books that would expire at midnight of the weekend. Due to too much usage and technical difficulties on their end, the discount was extended through Monday. I ordered my book 1 minute before the deadline on Monday! Nothing like cutting it close!

It is here, and I love it!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Looks good-can't wait to see the whole thing!