This is one if the first ideas I've seen on Pintrest that needed to be made. (Or at least my son thought it needed to be made anyway.) This required a walk to the park, creating the jpeg file, printing at Target, remembering to pick up at Target, cutting slits in the hand, inserting suckers (peanut free!) and safely getting them to school on the day of the walking school bus!
It didn't seem difficult!
Reason number 2.... that I haven't kept up with the blog, but still been able to be creative!
1 comment:
I know it was barely a month ago, but Valentine's Day seems like FOREVER ago, since I have all my windows open and am sweating up a storm at 9:30 at night on March 18! But the Valentine WAS cute! My kids put a pencil in the one you sent us... we had to try it out and get the full effect, you know!
Post a Comment