Saturday, May 05, 2012

Princesses!

This evening is prom here in town. And our special baby sitter came over with her prom dress on to take pictures with our little girl! The baby also needed to get her Princess Belle dress on!

After lunch this young man asked if he could put on his black pants and if I would pick out a nice shirt to wear with it! Seriously! And this was my favorite picture of his dressing up!


And then we got to talking about what kinds of dresses we have hanging down stairs. With some help, I was able to zip it! After this little photo shoot we had plans to take the kids to a sitter and see The Avengers movie. Just for fun, we decided to wear this to their house. We did change before the movie! I needed to breathe!


And we had a good little dance in the yard!


And here's one with our sitter. Don't they look good!



2 comments:

Grandma G said...

Wow! What beautiful princesses! I loved that dress when you wore in the first time, too. Still beautiful, and the wearer still looks like she's ready to go to prom. Her date looks like he's partied a bit already with the crooked tie. . . but he still looks like he'd pass as a HS senior, too.

Heidi said...

I love prom time! You have some darn cute kids... and the parents aren't so bad either:) Good for you for still being able to get into your prom dress! That rocks!

I do like this hair style much better than the one 20 years ago :)