Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Just About...

After the choir concert, we went to check out the fetal pigs my class is dissecting. We decided to check out some of the other classrooms to take Nikki and Jason down memory lane. Jason decided he was again 17 and looking for the big party on Saturday night. When the kiddo sat in the desks to play high school, I just had to snap some picts of it. 

In 10 years these girls will be nearing the end of 8th and 9th grade.

In 10 years these boys will be in the same place contemplating their upcoming graduation.

I'll have to make a point to take this one again in 10 years!

1 comment:

Kim said...

These are great!! I can't wait to see these pictures retaken in 10 years!! Oh the events that will occur between now and then.....I can hardly imagine. ;)