As I start typing it is about 1:57 pm. I should be getting ready for my 7th hour biology class that is about to walk in the door. Instead, I'm sitting at home typing my blog. The kids are asleep, and the snow has stopped. I think it noticed we were out of school, so it said, "I'm tired too!" This is the second time in 5 days of school that we've gotten out at 12:30. At least this time the roads were actually bad. I can't help but wonder what they will be like in an hour when the buses would have been on them.
I'm very glad that I'm not the person who has to make the decision to call school off. Can't please all the people all the time. This time it came from the bus owner. Even Caledonia had school all day - they always call off!
Ohhh well. Guess I better get some work done today - Last week all I did was work on my scrapbooking while the kids slept.
For the weather buffs - we added about 2 inches of wet snow/ice pellets - maybe I should go shovel.
Have a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment