Sunday, November 29, 2009

Much Requested!

Some of you are done with your shopping, but word on the street is that some of you can't even START your shopping without our lists! So here they are...

Me:
  • Small bar pan stoneware - from Pampered Chef
  • Regular pizza pan - any kind. Mine disappeared several years ago.
  • Cookie sheet - just want one that isn't black all over!
  • Plants for the yard - gift certificate for some shopping time would be okay, since I probably shouldn't plant anything now!
  • Mini crock pot for dips - Just b/c I'm the dip! I'd show you a picture, but I can't get one alone...perhaps you can't buy it alone! I have more than enough crock pots, so don't get it just to get the little one!
  • Underwear - undescribable...but I need some!
  • Jewelry - Let's go shopping for some cute ones. I'd also like to get my ears pierced again, as Prego #2 caused them to close up!
Video Monkey Man:
  • 2 saw horses - I'd prefer they be foldable, b/c I'm not sure where in the dickens we would keep them!
  • MN Vikings clothing - perhaps those of you in MN can get near this kind of stuff. We don't have many options here!
  • Best Buy giftcard - I'd like to think that this is for a new computer since ours whistles at us, but I'm sure the Monkey Man has games in mind!
  • Microsoft points - Some day I should really figure out what this gets him...
  • Pilates DVD - yep - My Video Monkey has been listening to some of the PT and Dr. presentations and the evidence says that Pilates is the type of training he needs to not have injuries. I'm all for it; I love Pilates.
For Us:
Kids:
  • Wagon - go light and cheap, the kids use it to go down the hill and haul stuff around the yard! I got 1 about 4 years ago for $10 at Target. They need to be able to haul stuff w/o much work!
  • Games

Early Bird:
  • Transformers and Transformers clothing (shirts, hat, mittens)
  • GI Joes
  • Football - nerf - Oooppps I think Santa might get this, though.
  • Long sleeved T-shirts - youth small
  • Sled - last year's broke
  • Activity books
  • Early reading books - level 1

Berry Princess:
  • All things Strawberry Shortcake
  • My Little Pony
  • Don't get her the crawling baby from Target - We've got an in w/ Santa!
  • Art stuff/coloring books - the girl spent 3 hours coloring w/ Nana yesterday!
  • shirts and dresses in size 4T
  • Kitchen foods and mixer - pretend only please, I can't have her have a mixer that is better than mine! hmmmm I could use a new mixer, not on my list though. I don't have the space to store it.
  • "And this. And this. And this. And this. And this." Transcribed that means all girl things in the target cataloge!

Hopefully this gives you some ideas, Mom. Happy shopping!

1 comment:

Grandma G said...

Looks like a good list. We'll go soon, I hope.