"Mommy, I wish you could get those."
- my Berry Princess who watching CNN w/ us this morning. She just saw the cialis commercial w/ the couple sitting in their own bathtubs while watching the sunset.
OK, so show how out-of-the-loop I am, I had to google that to figure out what cialis is... and saw the couple in the bathtub watching the sunset! I agree, I hope you never need it, too, but BP has a great idea. I'd like the bathtubs on the beach watching a sunset too!
3 comments:
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, my wish for you is the opposite. I hope you NEVER need cialis!
She just wanted us to have the bathtubs and the sunset!
OK, so show how out-of-the-loop I am, I had to google that to figure out what cialis is... and saw the couple in the bathtub watching the sunset! I agree, I hope you never need it, too, but BP has a great idea. I'd like the bathtubs on the beach watching a sunset too!
Post a Comment