Er...FisherWOman
Fisherman.
Tonight for JOLT, Larry took us fishing. We had quite a time - he and I! But "us fishing" I mean me, my 2 kids and 2 others from church who are about the same age! We had 4 poles for the kids and we just tried to keep lines with worms and untangled. At one point we had 2 kids begging for worms, one who had to pee and one who was happily watching her bobber. And then Larry got a hook stuck in his finger. "How good are your nursing skills?" ummm not so good! He got it out and bandaged.
The kids caught so many fish! Next time I want to keep 'em and dissect fillet them!
I guess this means I need to get a license and a pole - or 2.


1 comment:
This looks like tons of fun! I hope the injured hand heals well, those fish hooks are sharp!
Post a Comment