Sunday, June 20, 2010

Random thoughts this weekend

Installment #3...

"Ummmmm. ....uuuuummmmmm....uuuuuummmmmm"


A guy came up to me at the track meet on Saturday and said, "I'm very impressed with your husband’s running today." Yep, I was speechless. I think I said something dumb. He did run the fasted time in the 400 - shhhh he even beat the high school and college kids.

Editorial note: My Favorite Video Monkey is undefeated in the 400 for all of the years he has competed. I think that might be b/c his name is part of compete...

My favorite thing about the day was that they thought that he was 55, so placed him with all of the old runners - ooohhhhh I mean, with the masters.

You would call me a bad mom if I didn't note that Early Bird earned places of 8, 9, and 9. Not bad for a 6 year old in the 10 and under group!

No comments: