Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Football 2010

Here's a few shots that someone else got of my Early Bird playing football 2 weeks ago.
He's got a huge intensity.

Here's he's playing running back and got the ball with an open space to run.

So he turns Forest Gump and starts running! He didn't stop until he made a touchdown! The Berry Princess and I were just inside the school building and got to see the "kick off" to the other team. These pictures are so fantastic - I feel like I was even closer than I would have been, had I been sitting right there!
I need a new camera.

2 comments:

Beth said...

He looks so determined! These are really great pictures. I hope he is enjoying participating in the team. It looks like it!

Heidi said...

Looks like he is having tons of fun! That is one competitive boy!