Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Reveal!

This weekend - MEA, recently renamed to Ed Minnesota, was a perfect opportunity to take over my girl's room. So here's the final reveal:

The view from the door to the corner:

A closer view of the corner. The bulletin board was mine when I was a kid. She needs a place to hang her artwork that is not by taping it to the walls. So we painted it to match the flower stickers and butterfly. Then we found these 20 white butterflies to hang on the wall. Check out those two cuties she has on her bulletin board! I wonder how long that will last!


 Her new bed spread and pillow sham:  (There will eventually be a bunkbed here, so it isn't terribly interesting.)

A look at her little dresser. The dresser has the option of changing the color of the drawer pulls. We put in blue when we had a boy 7 years ago. A while back we had a baby girl. I guess since she's going to stay girl, we'll make it fit her!  

The mirrored doll dresser on the white dresser is over 100 years old.

And here's a bit closer shot of the stickers and butterflies over the dresser.

4 comments:

Grandma G said...

Such a feminine look! Can't wait to see it in person.

Jen said...

Adorable! I bet she feels like a real princess now! Samantha will be very jealous.

Brenda said...

Beautiful!

Heidi said...

This room looks absolutely gorgeous! You guys did a great job.