Today I was making lunch after church. Berry Princess asked me this question, "Mommy, if God made everything, then who made God?"
Me thinking to self: Good thing today's children's message was about mysteries!
BP: Who? Mommy! Who?
Me: We'll, I think you answered it yourself. God did.
BP: But he wasn't there then.
Me: Maybe that is what Pastor was talking about as one of the mysteries.
BP: What is a mysry?
Me: Something we don't yet know.
BP: So who made God?
Me: Go ask your dad.
BP: Daddy, who made God?
Dad: Well, before there was anything else, there was this really big bang. And then there was God.
Me: And sometimes we don't get to find somethings out until we get to Heaven.
BP: Do you think Rosie knows, then?
Us: yep.
2 comments:
And understanding that mysteries are part of our lives is ok.
Wow! What a deep-thinking little girl!
Wow! I think we all ask ourselves that one. One blessing in Rosie's passing - she now has all the answers!
Post a Comment