Monday, January 17, 2011

How Long has it Been?

Mom and I were wondering how long I've had this crazy little blog thing...

Looks like it was just over 4 years ago. 

In fact 4 years an a whole 10 days!

I think that might be the longest that I've stuck with any journal thing.

Want to see the first ramblings?

Check it out.

http://haackyfamily.blogspot.com/2008/01/my-first-time.html

Did you notice that we haven't seen much from the Hubby?

Now if only I can figure out how long I've had my facebook.

I know I created and deleted it then.

But when did I pick it up again?

If I were to guess, I would have to say that it was probably around July of 2008, when I had classmates on it.

BTW - check out The Social Network movie. Interesting

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm glad that you stuck with the journal thing. It is really great to get updates on your fam.

Brenda said...

ummm, I think it was three years ago. At least 2011-2008 is only 3!
I'm glad you stayed at it, too. We really like the pictures!