Friday, March 11, 2011

After the Pinewood Derby, we went sledding at a local hill. It was good to have something to do after something competitive. Remember Hubby was home sick. So it was the kids and I. And I must say that it was the oddest sledding event I've been on!

Berry Princess was SO tired.

Not that she told anyone.

Instead she just fell asleep on the swing.

At this point it was time for us to go home. We thought we'd let Early Bird stay with his friends.

And then one of the dads mentioned that Tony had puked.

Yep, he went from laughing with his friends 1 second to puked the next, cleaned it off his coat with some snow. And then he actually felt fine.

He came home with us, had dinner and never felt bad.

So he went to school the next day.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

That's so cute - asleep on the swing!