Thursday, March 12, 2009

A mirror onto my life

Another facebook thing I thought I'd share here too.
Copy this note, ask your kid the questions and write them down exactly how they respond. Tag me back if you haven't done this, I'd love to hear the answers.

First answer: Early Bird (5)
Second answer: Berry Princess (2)
Third answer: Hubby (34) He answered them about me not his mom - sorry!!

1. What is something Mom always says to you?
EB - I don't know anything. Can you think of anything you always say to me? I know something that you always say to me on Tuesdays and Thursdays . . . Did you take a nap today?
BP - Thank you
H - "I'm goin' to bed" . . . and then 1 hour later you do.

2. What makes Mom happy?
EB - Your birthday
BP - hmmm I don know.
H - Making up things you can put on the computer.

3. What makes Mom sad?
EB - I think I know something that might make you sad. . . that when it is supper time and you are on the phone and you have to get off the phone.
BP - Fruit - apple
H - When she has to hang up the phone.

4. How do I make you laugh?
EB - If she tells us something funny
BP - Laughing
H - You take funny pictures of the kids (followed by "No no" by BP!)

5. What was I like as a child?
EB - Her first day of school.
BP - Noooooo I like kids.
H - Adorable

6. How old am I?
EB - I don't know - 41
BP - 2
H - 25

7. How tall am I?
EB - 100 inches
BP - Big
H - 5'6"

8. What is my favorite thing to do?
EB - scrapbook
BP - hmmmm - Apple
H -blog and go on facebook

9. What do I do when you're not around?
EB - Watch movies - that's what me and Daddy do when Mommy's not around.
BP - Elmo's got go potty.
H - We don't ALWAYS watch movies when you're not around.

10. If I become famous, what will it be for?
EB - You can send them mail and then they can figure out that that that you can mail them stuff. Or you can write a comic book.
BP - The princess went to bed - so you won't get to hear anything else about apples for now.
H - Teaching

11. What am I really good at?
EB - Scrapbooking
H - scrapbooking

12. What am I not very good at?
EB - whahoaaaaa - cleaning up dog's peee (As a side note - We don't have a dog!)
H - cleaning the kitties litter boxes

13. What do I do for my job?
EB - She teaches biology.

14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
EB - After I answer this one, it is my turn! I'm thinking of something. What are you writing? ohhhhh I know Apples, bananas and cherries and strawberries. Do you like all of that stuff? I was going to answer fruit. (Man, he's long winded!)
H - Chocolate ice cream

15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
EB - "I like that she - what was I going to say? - That you helped me clean my room. Okay, my turn! I've got a tricky one. Who do you like the best in our family?"
H - The Lego stuff.

16. If I was a cartoon character, who would I be?
EB- Kilan, because she's a helpful friend.
BP - Dora (before she went to bed I got this one in!)
H - Bugs Bunny when he dresses up like a girl

17. What do we do together?
EB - That night when we went to Culvers and we did that fun stuff like we ate out and we didn't have BP around and we got to go to Mommy's school.

18. How are we the same?
EB - We both like legos.

19. How are we different?
EB - That's an easy one - you're bigger than me.

20. How do you know your Mommy loves you?
EB - cause everybody loves everybody in the whole wide world.

21. Where is your Mom's favorite place to go?
EB - Culvers, b/c you like ice cream. Mommy is the scoopie guy ice cream?

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love it!

Grandma G said...

"Everybody loves everybody in the whole wide world." I love the thought. Think this young man is going to be an Ambassador someday.

Cari said...

This has to be the ONLY question/answer thing I'd ever do. It's hilarious!