I did some fun things today at my house. Now I take some pink medicine. It is yummy.
Here's why Mom took me to the hospital:
I know they don't look big now, but I guess they were bigger yesterday.
Here's what I did today:
I read to my sister and our friends. I hid from my sister, and it took a while for her to find me.
Then I had to go find her.
It didn't take me long to find her.
Then I built a swimming pool. But BP kept wanting to swim in it, so I had to move it to my room.
I did more stuff, but I've got to go to bed now.
Good night.
2 comments:
I love the swimming pool!
Wish thats what I could do on my sick days..... wait..... I don't have them...... even my snow days were full of homework.
Post a Comment