Friday, March 13, 2009

Now about My Mom!

1. What is something my Mom always says to me?
“Love ya, Mom”

2. What makes my Mom happy?
Playing with the grandkiddos

3. What makes my Mom sad?
Not being able to see her grandkiddos

4. How do I make my Mom laugh?
I don’t . . . my kids do. . . but they get their comments posted on the blog.

5. What was my Mom like as a child?
I think she was the spoiled little baby of the family. But I doubt she was really spoiled much.

6. How old is my Mom?
A woman never reveals her real age. . . So I won’t tell.

7. How tall is my Mom?
Tall enough to see everything we did when we were getting in trouble.

8. What is my Mom’s favorite thing to do?
This is a good question. . . Mom, you’re going to have to help me on this one!

9. What does Mom do when we’re not around?
Everything.

10. If Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Volunteer of the world.

11. What is my Mom really good at?
Teaching – though it is informal – the lessons last a long time.

12. What is my Mom not very good at?
Taking help – although she’s getting better at it.

13. What does my Mom do for a job?
Everything – she takes care of everybody.

14. What is my Mom’s favorite food?
I’m not really sure. She always makes other peoples’ favorite foods. Though the peanut buster parfait might be near the top of the list.

15. What makes you proud of your Mom?
What a hard worker she is and what she gives to everyone.

16. If my Mom was a cartoon character, who would she be?
I’ll have to ask my kids. . .

17. What do we do together?
Talk – mostly on the phone – Though we do a good job of baking and cooking together.

18. How are we the same?
We have the same laugh and both say “Okay” as a transition to a new thing.

19. How are we different?
I’m much more selfish – she’s much more selfless.

20. How do you know my Mom loves me?
She’s my mom!

21. Where is your Mom's favorite place to go?
I’m not sure. They do go out to eat a lot. . . I used to think that it was Dairy Queen.

2 comments:

Jen said...

cute! I bet she'll love it.

Grandma G said...

Yes! I do have a wonderful daughter. Actually two wonderful daughters, one is celebrating a birthday today! Happy Birthday Brenda. And I also have a wonderful son. . . can't forget him! (Great sons-in-law and daughter-in-law, too)

#8 I really enjoyed quilting when I had more time and could stick to a project. I also enjoy reading when it's quiet around the house.

#14 It's hard to beat the PB Parfait!

#21 DQ is always good for a quick lunch, but it's hard to beat Applebee's or the Kaiserhoff when it's time to relax with friends.

Love ya, MOM