Sunday, June 14, 2009

Oh Busy Day

And a busy week...


This week we start Tball


and swimming lessons.


And we have Vacation Bible School every morning.


And Early Bird has Kindergarten Kamp 4 days in the afteroon.


And he gets to ride the bus home every afternoon!


I know what some of you are thinking...


and I, too, wondered why they spelled Kamp like that...


Is it approprate to spell things incorrectly in kindergarten?


I don't like it.


Perhaps this isn't the best school to send my kids to.


Perhaps they teach fonics.


I rekon this is y my students kant spel real well.


Maybe I'm just old school.


Or as our lunch conversation went.


Maybe I was born 70-100 years late.


Back to the schedule this week...Guess this is how the summer will go!


Let the games begin.


Guess I better fuel up the van!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

And then you get to go camping with a C!

Good luck this week!