"You don't have to make a cake for my birthday this year, my mom bought one for me!"
- Caden yesterday as his mom and I picked up the kids at daycare.
"Sanny not eat all the canny. That mean."
- Berry Princess as we left daycare yesterday afternoon. Sanny had "threatened" to eat all of the cake before Caden's birthday party today.
"I know what we can ask God for. We can ask him to bring a big storm that will get rid of all of the toilet paper."
- Early Bird after I was complaining that it is STILL there! We can't reach it. Guess that will look good for the realtor picts! And the SPRC prayed for a big wind - we still have TP decorations.
"No, no it not time to wate up."
- Berry Princess as her daddy went in at 7 this morning to tell her it was time to get up.
No comments:
Post a Comment