Wednesday, July 01, 2009

And the Answer Is...

There has been "great demand" to find out what these things are in this picture. I thought you'd never ask. So I asked myself.

Me: "What is that a picture of?"

Myself: "It is a picture of the ground. Duh."

Me: "So why put a picture of the ground on here?"

Myself: "Great question."

Me: "I know. That is why I asked it!"

Myself: "These are just some of the things that my Berry Princess is afraid of. You will notice that there is some grass, some helicopters from the maple tree, some cotton from the cottonwood trees. I don't think that there is a fly in that picture, but she is so afraid of those that she will stand frozen for 5 minutes whining about how a fly got on her floaty tube and now she can't swim! It wasn't even a farm fly!"

Me: "I wonder where she got this from? I like outside stuff. hmmmm."

Myself: OHHHH she has some of her father in her. That explains the dislike of the outdoor stuff."

Me: "So what about the standing and whining for 5 min over the fly. Where did that come from?"

Myself: "OHHH she got that good ol German stubborness on her maternal genes."

Now how many of you knew that answer?

As a side note - this is who teachers talk to in the summer when they have no students to talk to! I have 2 great friends. Perhaps next time you'll get to meet I.

When I have "live" students in front of me, they would usually groan and shake their heads about now.

Please, do so if you haven't already. All together now - ahhhhhhhhggggghhhhhhh

1 comment:

Jen said...

I did - I knew that's what it was a picture of. It was SO obvious!