Truly this has been the busiest craziest summer of my adulthood! Before kids life was so easy! I'm acustomed to having 2 days each week while the kids are in day care to go to work or work on things on my own around the house. This year is different.Early Bird is playing tball 2 days each week and has swimming lessons every morning. I'm almost looking forward to school starting! I know that it will happen just when I get used to my position as preschool teacher for my kids. On top of the during the week busyness, we throw in something going on every weekend since school got out. I/we take lots of picts and don't have time to get them up here. So I'm going to start with the most recent and work my way backward to before we got so busy. This is a ready made scrapbook of our week with a 1/2 sized house! No we didn't shrink it; we added 4 guests. Brenda, Kevin, Kate and Keanu were here for a Brenda to take a class from 8-5 every day. Hubby was her travel mate. That left 6 of us around trying to entertain ourselves. Fortunately, we were blessed by a visit from Mom and Dad and Brian and Heidi - FREE ENTERTAINMENT! They came for a chance to see Early Bird in his second last tball game of the year. He's been thinking about doing playing 1st base all year, and Wednesday was the night to do it. As a side note, we also survived the handing back of the tball pictures! There were some tears, as he was the only one who has parents who didn't give in to the purchase pressure. Coach Abe helped out by saying, "You don't want that crap anyway! And that picture with Kent Hrbek is much better!" We bought him a 75 cent hot dog and went on our way for a super fun bon fire, stayed up way too late, and then let him have a waterfight with aunt and uncle. Check out the picts here: |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We had a great time visiting you guys and the rest of the fam. I really don't remember the last time I participated in a water fight... it's been way to long. Thanks again for the hospitality!
We did go kayaking for a couple of hours on Friday. Saw the most pelicans in one location that I have ever seen in my life!
Post a Comment