Tuesday, July 20, 2010

How do you describe...?

"Mom, what is p_ _ _?" Hint: Rhymes with born!

Yep, that was the question of the day.

We were listening to a station that we have created on Pandora. We did the search based on the word "Veggietales" and have been listening for several weeks.

I have chosen to not pay for the commercial-free subscription, and so we have periodic commercials.

Today we were blessed by being able to hear a commercial for "Family Jewels." I didn't love the idea that this was the topic of a commercial for kids, but they should be "G" rated commercials.

Then they had a great quote telling Gene Simmons something that there is more to life than, "Watching porn and eating popcorn."

Seriously?

On the Veggietales channel?

Perhaps they need to filter with more than just musicallity!

I say bring on more Alvin and the Chipmunks and Disney!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Holy cow! What did you say??

Heidi said...

Wow! That is absolutely crazy! I'm with Jen..... what did you say?