"I'd rather do that."
We 2 extra 6-year-old T-men (all of their names start with T. I call them T cubed.) over to play yesterday afternoon. We had played rockets and came in to cool off for a bit before we did the slip-n-slide. I thought I'd use the time to vac the stairs. I broke the vacuum apart so that it was easier to use on the stairs.
Before I started I asked if they were ready for me to get out the slip-n-slide. One of the young men asked "What is that?"
Me: A vacuum.
Him: I'd rather do that.
Me: Okay!
So one of the T-men vacuumed my stairs. The other 2 wanted to help...and got out the window cleaner...
I like these guys.
3 comments:
You can totally send t cubed over to our house!!! We need a bit of cleaning :)
LOL!! I love your stories! Did they ever slip and slide? That was always my favorite.
I get great stories from having entertaining kids - for you two moms-of-less-than-1-year - they are the entertainment! The first one is not so entertaining. I think 3-6 is awfully entertaining.
They did not go back to the slip and slide. It was too darned hot! And they were busy cleaning windows!
Post a Comment