The topic was controversial - at least in my mind. I've never used a 4 letter word in my blog post before. I'm afraid tha the use of the word has filtered it from facebook. Although I'm a bit surprised, they allow all sorts of searching for people. Why not a little 4 letter word?
So this is a nothing to talk about sort of post, just to see if facebook will link it.
I'd tell you about something exciting in our lives, but I've nothing to tell.
Sorry you wasted your time reading this blog post.
Okay, so we have done some things this summer:
- Early Bird had 70 minutes of dental work (= less than 1 hour in 6yo time :) )
- We have been to 2 city aquatic centers this week. Test day for swimming lessons is on Monday; he's very close to passing...I think.
- I have finished landing #4 of my stair project....too many to go!
- Since the beginning of June we've had over 14 inches of rain.
- I wonder if #3 bullet is the cause of #4 bullet?
- I've read 4 books this summer - most of then in 2 days.
- The Bird and I have been going to 10 am movies and saw Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief and Furry Vengence. (Both good, but for completely different reasons!) 10 is a great time! $2.75 and includes a bag of popcorn. They get you in that they don't sell a drink!
Now, let's see if facebook will print this one!
1 comment:
Did EB pass swimming?
Post a Comment