Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter Bunny

Someone in our house left a note that the Easter bunny should leave a picture of himself.

Now I don't carry of a picture of myself (other than my driver's license), but evidently he does!




And I must say I highly recommend the movie Hop.

And it ties in my favorite island south of the equator in the Pacific ocean - Easter Island.

And I didn't even know it existed until I started taught ecology that one semester!



BTW...the kids look like they are SO excited to get those pictures!

You think they look bad....You should have seen me!

I'm just jealous that Mom got to go back to bed!

1 comment:

Grandma G said...

Hey, you're used to getting up earlier than I am. 5:00 a.m. is pretty early for a retired woman!!! Hopefully this Sunday afternoon you got to take a nap. ;-)