Sunday, April 15, 2012

Twas a Soccer-Filled Weekend

I got to take in 3 games of soccer this weekend. Our kids had games in the same park, but at different times. BP had her first ever practice and scrimmage. I left the camera in the car, and the boys didn't return with the car and the camera until it was finished. I'll be better next time. Then EB had his game in the same park. I did get some picts at his game. Then we were invited to a game in La Crosse.

Bet you don't know who this soccer player is! 
He's from out of state! 
And playing in a different state!
Look carefully, you might be related to him!

Guess further analysis shows that this is my kid blocking goal! 
I was convinced that I had taken pictures again of EB's friend/teammate!


This "What-did-I-do?" look is for the ref. 
At the end of the quarter, this guy was just about to give it a good hard kick. Then the whistle blew.


Looks like time is stopped and they're all trying to decide what to do with the ball!



No comments: