The good: "New toys!" We rotated toys from the closet, and it is just like Christmas here - "Except it isn't snowing." Son says! Check it out before the pirates take over the school bus and the farm.
More good: Easter Egg hunt (and fish) at Grandma Great's house!
The bad: "2 pigs jumped in the mud!" followed by uproarious laughter from Son. That is the newest joke he learned from Brother. He forgets the first part, "Do you want to hear a dirty joke?" Comedic timing is everything.
The ugly: Anybody ever seen the bunny's belly disappear before his hears or tail? One bunny on the hand beats 2 on the hips! You almost have to enlarge it to get the full effect.One more good thing: The Easter Bunny came!
2 comments:
I can't believe that Daughter is wearing Cousin's Christmas dress already! I have several boxes of clothes for her that I'm hoping she can wear this summer -- but if they're in the same size now, maybe I should donate instead... you can look at them this weekend. Cute pics -- Son looks more and more like Husband every day!! That particular picture of Son watching fish looks like several pics I've seen of Husband watching football. :-)
Time flies when you're having fun. Cousin gave us that dress last summer; we even wore it this past Christmas!
Post a Comment