Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Let them eat cake!

And I hope she does.


We were home on Tuesday with what has now thought to be chicken pox! Herbit (the green frog you see eating breakfast here), was getting ready for his birthday on Wednesday.



So Early Bird needed to pick out a birthday cake and he started looking through the cake books. It was just too tempting, and I had to get in on the fun. I guess I got a little too into this little fantasy and we ended up making a cake. Since Thursday is bring a toy to day care day, we're going to bring a cake for snack. So here's the creation that took about 30 minutes and no supplies to make. So the hitch doesn't really work. . . but I think they'll be able to eat it.



For those of you who aren't sure what it is. . . it is a trailer with some bales of hay and some animals on it. According to my Early Bird, "It is for all of the stuffed animals' birthdays."

No comments: