Any blog entry with a title like that is worth the read. In fact, as I sit here I'm not sure what I'll talk about. Let's see what exciting picts we have taken lately.
While that loads I have to tell you I've sort of started a new hobby - electronic scrapbooking. I have finished 5 pages in our new family album, and I love it! The software is so easy to use and give so much flexibility. I'm glad I took photoshop classes this winter to learn how to work with graphics programs. Now it sounds like it is difficult - not true. There is a software you pay for and that one has all kinds of flexibility and the free one is apparently super easy to use - much like the free ones from shutterfly and kodak.
Last summer I found a new word on my way to the Hokah dump. I got into the car, and the first word out of the radio was a bad, bad, bad, bad word. I don't even remember what it was, but they had my attention. Now some of you might be thinking I was listening to a cd - Nope - public radio. It was A Way with Words and they were talking about new words and somone called in to suggest a new word she would like to see added, and I love it - "fritterware." "So what is fritterware?" you ask. "Fritterware" is all of the software we buy and then fritter our time away on the computer. I think blogging and photoshop count. What kind of fritterware do you have?
Okay, so there's no pictures, just thoughts that flitter through my brain.
No comments:
Post a Comment