Sunday, July 27, 2008

Corn

Here's a couple of conversations we had today:

While driving around the fields around Brownsville:
Early Bird: Mom, when can I go pick corn with Nana?
Me: Next time we go see them?
Early Bird: Yeahhhhh!

Later, while driving around:
Early Bird: When are we going to eat out again?
Me: Not tonight. We ate out every meal this weekend. (2 were Kwik Trip meals!)
Early Bird: Awwwww, maaannnn!
Berry Princesss: Awwwww, maannn!

Later - during a dinner of things that needed to be eaten from the fridge - corn on the cob, and chicken alfredo.
Early Bird: This is just toooooo gooood for me!
2 mins later:
Early Bird: This is just tooo goood for me!

It was nice to be appreciated. Now if we could just get him to stop running and jumping on the furniture and pulling his sister to the floor.

3 comments:

Grandma G said...

So what kind of corn are we picking in August????

B Haack said...

I don't know. I do have a pict of you two cleaning off some ears in the kitchen at your house. I wonder if that was just before birthday party.

Heidi said...

I love the new blog header! It looks really nice.