Sunday, July 27, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

We really need to org this tiny little house. Every summer I work on it, and it never gets done. We keep accumulating stuff. So I've been reading a blog about organization. Here's what we're eating this week - just what you all wanted to read about. Right? I think I found the site through Brenda's friend Julie - Thanks Julie! We even did muffin-tin Monday on Friday!

Mon: Lunch: Shrimp with wild rice and veggies
Supper: Chicken alfredo with brocolli

Tues: Lunch: Pizza roll-ups asparagus
Snack: Vanilla pudding and chocolate chip oreo cookies
Dinner: Fish and potatoes and veggies

Wed: Lunch: Shrimp with wild rice and veggies
Dinner at the park: crackers, deli meat, carrot sticks, berries, cheese sticks and more cookies


Thurs: Lunch: PB, vanilla pudding and veggies
Snack: Mixed berry sorbet and cookies
Dinner: Fish and potatoes and veggies

Fri: ??? Travel to grandparents - can we see them all in SW MN? Mom, what can I make for supper there?

Sat: Mom - I'll make breakfast.
Lunch with Grandma Great.
Mom/Dad-in-Law? Can we come and make you some dinner?

Sun:? What should we do on Sunday? Hummm, we'll just wait and see what happens.

I'm just thinking about the weekend. . . what do you think? Can we come visit? We'll stay at the farm and visit Walnut Grove on Sat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about Sunday you come over here and plan our meals ;) Now that I've kicked my mother-in-law out of the house (Jayden started day care) I've got to come up with my own meals... yikes!