Monday, July 14, 2008

Crack you all up

I learned some very important information, and it is imperative that you know.
On our way home from day care. . . .
"I need to tell Sandy (daycare provider) that I'm taller than Caden (his best friend). "
"I'm sure she knows that already."
"Yeah, but I need to tell him that he is littler, because he has a fat head like my sister, and I have a thin head."
"You really shouldn't tell him that, because then he might not be your friend any more."
"Well. I think he will because we've been friends for a long time- like 15 years. Hummm, maybe 16 years."
(She really does have a cute little chubby baby face.)
Later . . . while looking at the computer screen. . .
"Do you know what that is for?"
"No I don't. What is that for?"
"That is what people take when they can't get to sleep. I've seen it on TV lots of times." (Must be one of the controlled release sleeping pills! And you thought it was a pie chart!)

Later . . .While trying to hold in my giggles and while wondering why we have anything other than small children as entertainment. . .
"Are you going to crack me up tonight?"
"Yep, I'm going to crack you all up into little pieces!"

No comments: