No Lyme disease. Early Bird was tested for Lyme Disease today, because he had a bulls eye rash on the side of his neck. I think the Dr. thought I was crazy for asking for the test, but it is better to have a negative test than to have a kid with chronic lyme disease.
No more school. Early Bird has one day of school left to go to on Thursday. He is excited to be done . . . which surprises me. He was so excited to go in June.
No more lessons. Our Berry Princess has decided she really doesn't like swimming lessons. Last week she went with her dad. This week she decided that after a few dunkings, maybe we should be done. She kept pointing to the other end of the pool. When we got over there, she pointed to the ladder and climbed out. Then stood there until I swam back to our towels. It is amazing how much she can say without saying a word!
No comments:
Post a Comment