Monday, August 10, 2009

Update

We had nothing going on in our lives lately. Isn't that wonderful? Well, even if you don't think so. I think it is GREAT! There are a few little things going on in our lives.

For over a week Hubby has been waiting for ABC GMA to post this news story that they did about his hospital. It was on this AM and it was such big news that I had to post it. Perhaps someone will decide to move closer to here, just for the cheapest way to die!

We did some assembly - I'll post pictures later - once it is finished. It is supposed to take 1.5 hours to assemble, so we should be done sometime tomorrow!

Two weeks ago, Early Bird learned how to swim. The swim teacher told the kids that they could go off of the "high" board if they could swim on their own to the edge. Early really wanted to go off the high board, so he swam all by himself to the edge - just like that - done! We only have 3 days of lessons left this summer. I wonder if he'll pass level 2 yet this summer?

Yesterday, Berry Princess learned how to ride a bike. We got a hot "new" bike from Grace yesterday at church. And our Princess whined, pedaled, cried when the pedals "got stuck," screamed, "yook at me!" when she was moving. And so she can pedal a bike, and try to follow her brother around the yard.

No comments: