Monday, August 25, 2008

Mom, I did it!

I was lucky enough to be assigned a dessert for out potluck with the poker guys tonight. I didn't know which one I would have time to get ready today. So I called around to a few of you (who were home, not working and in daylight hours, which left me with Mom) to get recommendations. It was between these cute bug cupcakes and brownies . . . or maybe the fruit pizza again. Mom thought the cupckaes sounded like fun. Kids are taking naps and should be out for a while. . . It was fun, and they were a huge hit! Apparently they were really delicious. It was a box mix of cake! Isn't it interesting how when you make it look cute, it tastes better?

1 comment:

Grandma G said...

They turned out really cute! I'm proud of my suggestion. I'm proud of my daughter for making them, too!