Thursday, September 18, 2008

Evil Frugal

Some of you may have noticed several frugal living blogs in my "Other" section, and I've spent so much money! I really should be in bed, but someone decided that I should be a reader, so I read. Now I read blogs, and blogs, and blogs and I'm tired. But I'm also entertained!I decided to read the Top 5 Evil Tips for Frugal living aloud to Hubby. Quick - go read them and then come back here to see how Hubby responded to each one.

1. No response.
2. No response.
3. "You can't do that! Those are irreplaceable!" (Note the no reaction on #1, but the reaction to #3!)
4. No response.
5. "Ewwww, no way!"

Done reading and off to bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for mentioning my post! I just found your link and came to have a look around - your kids are gorgeous! :)