"I'm the Lego King!" Wink Wink!
I'll have to do a separate posting with picts from the birthday party. The presents were so much fun, we've be so busy playing with them! Every year there's at least one that doesn't make the picture - this year it was the rocket. Maybe it is because outside toys don't come in the house!
Pete built the first couple of sets, b'c the pieces were so small. Then we got to the one that was 4+ and that one he followed all of the directios and built 3 vehicles all by himself. Unfortunately the Princess has decided it is fun to play with Legos, too. Unfortunately they break, and she can't put them together. Not a bad interest for the kids. Right, Brian?
I wonder why my Early Bird thinks my job is to teach kids "Legos"? I kind of feel bad for him. He thinks he goes to daycare all day, while I play with Legos! Must be tough. But he is the Lego King! (His phrase, not us!)
2 comments:
He looks like a happy king! What ever happened to all of those pirate ships and castles that we used to build for Brian?
Those pirate ships and castles are still upstairs, but it sounds like they might move to the new house soon. Then Brian will spend all his free time building again. He'll have to invite the next generation of boys over to help him!
Post a Comment